11.2.13

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Blue & Black skirted Bikini.

Lets just turn out attention to these 2 previous posts first ... ONE & TWO ... where I mention awesome bikinis.

Well... I have been putting clothing, accessories, beauty items, and such aside for my holiday in 16 days, and I decided that I had to do said "putting things aside" in my new bikini!
I would have done my pictures outside in my usual setting, but my gosh, it was far too cold for that!
So the kitchen will do for now.


What I Wore:
Top - BHS
Bottoms - Debenhams
Bag - Primark
Sandals - My mum's
Cardigan - New Look via Laura/Fat Swap
Glasses - Priamark (mens section)




This bag was strewn on the floor in Primark, like most things, but for some reason I picked it up, and it was £2.00 marked down from £10.00. I HAD to get it!


Finally, can we just check how awesome my belly looks in this babely bikini!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, those shades suit you so much. You look effing amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are gunna rock on the beach !!

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING! I wish I had the courage to wear a bikini. I am not quite there yet.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)