13.2.13

Skulls & Denim

I have had this dress which I got in New Look during a recent shopping trip, for nearly a month now, and not really worn it.
I do LOVE the dress so much, but ... it's a bit weird fitting on me.
It fits fine on my boobs, and is roomy enough for my belly and bum, it just has a weird gathering under the boobs, and is an awkward length.

But ... I pinned and belted it, and voilĂ  ... it looks spiffing now!
  

Barbie Necklace from Ebay.
Hair Bow from Poundland.


What I Wore:
  Dress - New Look
Leggings - ASDA George
Denim Gillet - New Look
Belt - Primark
Velvet Docs - Rocket Dog




Also, say hello to my new hair do.
Ok, it's nothing special, but a new "do" makes me feel soooo much better bout myself!



Ring from Primark many moons ago.


I love the print on this dress, skulls are automatically awesome, but these lil dudes have heart shaped eyes!
WOOT!




Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. LOVE IT ALLLLLLL!!!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad someone else has the same problem i did ! i tool it back as i really thought it was a fault with the fit !!!

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I couldnt bare to get rid of this dress, just made it work for me.

      Delete
  3. I've got that dress and I love the way you've styled this! xx

    Just me Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady, we should do a fashion double take with it!

      Delete
  4. Looking gorgeous and I love that necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ofcors you do! Its a lush necklace isnt it!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too, so happy my dad knows my style!

      Delete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)