5.5.13

Kate Moss Rimmel London Lipstick - #31daysofmay


Just a quick one for today, but I wanted to share an awesome new lipstick I got on a recent Lady Date.
(just fyi, I didn't get this lipstick for the name or the brand, I got it purely for the colour)

I picked it up from Superdrug for £5.49.
I had been pining over a dark purple colour for ages, and my recent Sleek purchase wasn't extreme enough for me.
Luckily Rachel is a dab hand at finding the right shade of colour for everyone, and she spotted this one.

I'm not the happiest that its a Kate Moss endorsed lipstick, and to be honest, unless she is modelling, I've never seen her wear any kinda lip colour like this. But I just LOVE the colour!

I wore this to work on Sunday with my Yours jumper, denim top, and trainers.
I love how it turned out on me. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That colour looks fab on you!
    @_npb_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the range of colours that this collection has! I have always wanted to try the purple one but I am not too sure what to wear it with and how the darker colour will look on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, sexy! It really suits you and you have lovely lips. x x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)