13.6.13

Stripes & Tie Dye - OOTD

Yet another OOTD.
I wore this to work on Tuesday.

Simple face for the work day. Not too much makeup on.

What I Wore:
Top - Primark via swap
Skirt - New Look
Belt - Unknown brand via swap
Pumps - Simply Be
Cardigan - Primark


This was such a comfortable outfit for work. 
I added my jacket from the swap too for going to and from work.

These pumps are absolutely amazing!
I'm so glad I picked them and 2 other pairs of shoes up from the swap. They're so comfy, and were practically unworn!
 
The brooches on the left are all handmade. 
The top anchor button I made myself, the Own was made by Rebecca, and the Pussycat Cameo was made by Bettie.

 The other buttons I picked up at the swap too, there were loads on one of the "misc" tables, and I swooped up like 80% of them.
LOVE EM!

These will all have a permanent place on this cardi!


my links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit. Love that skirt, really regret not buying it. Your brooches are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)