11.9.13

Plus North 2013 - Part 1

This is going to be in a few parts... mainly because there is so much to say!
I am struggling to think of a fitting way to actually begin this post. All the feels for the weekend just been! There's so much to say, so many moments to put into text, so many fabulous woman too!

I suppose we shall start from the beginning, from what I've heard it's a very good place to start.

morning face

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few months, you will know that there has been a lot of talk about Plus North, which is a Plus Size fashion event hosted by Toni & Becky.

Rachel and I made our way to Manchester nice and early on Saturday morning, with the help of Rachel's man piece Brett being our chauffeur.


On my face I wore ELF blusher, Collection 2000 Mascara and ASDA Deluxe lipstick in colour #5 Silent Movie.
I wore my hair in a poof with a love heart polka dot head scarf to go with my dress.

We got to the event before 11 since Rachel was modelling. Before we went into the hotel, we bumped into the wonderful Katie whom Id been hoping to meet.
Because Rachel and Katie were modelling they had to go do model stuffs which meant I got plenty time to chat to Chloe of Life's Big Canvas. The last time I'd physically seen her was at the last Plus North over a year ago so it was such a joy to see her again!! Hugs from this angel are just supreme! Honestly! Best hug giver ever! I also talked A LOT to Kay, who is just hilarious! We both rocked the polka dot dresses!

I also met Alyssa from Twisted Siren and Patty from Miss Difusa at this time since they both had stalls on.
Both such wonderful ladies! I wish I had all the money's to buy from each of them.
Payday is soon though.


I wore a Cutie dress from Simply Be which was ONLY £40.00.
I paired it was a tesco cardigan from Rach, Simply Be leggings and a pair of Simply Be Ballerina pumps.
(notice a theme?)

The morning spent wondering around, chatting to models and just being in everyones company was lovely. I laughed a lot and the event hadnt even begun, this was just the perfect morning, and a sign of a good day ahead!

Check my blog tomorrow for more on the actual day event.

part two and part three

my links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I had the best time I'm glad you did too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I love your cupcake tattoos!! I nominated you for an award because you are awesome. http://stuffalsothings.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look ADORABLE in that first photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really did rock those Polka Dots!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)