19.12.13

Blogmas - Day 19 New Things

I bought stuff recently.
It is awesome stuff and yes!

I had seen these massive bows in Claire's for some time and decide to take the plunge and I'm super glad I did because this bow is so friggin perf!

 I picked up another Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick, this one is number 110.

 Its a gorgeous Coral Pink Orange colour. 

 With Flash

 Without Flash

I got myself some lashes for Friday night too. 
When in Rome hey!


And finally this gaudy horrendous new phone case I got off ebay.
It's so gross I LOVE it!

I also got another of the Space Dust collection from Rimmel in the colour Moon Walking, I'm so excited to try it on! And also just replaced my nose ring because my current one is so out of shape I needed to replace it STAT!

Do you go for quick shopping splurges on your lunch break?

links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)