20.12.13

Blogmas - Day 20 A Galactic NOTD

I talked about Rimmel Space Dust nail varnish in this post, and since then I have acquired another Space Dust varnish. 
I got #006 Moon Walking, only £3.99 from Superdrug.
Its a purpley silver colour, with flecks of silver glitter in. Its perfect for the festive season!!


I actually love the texture of this set of varnishes so much! 
At first I didn't think I liked it, and I got used to it after a while, but now I really love this sugared rough effect.
I only used one coat of the varnish and it is so opaque that I really don't need another coat.
This pic has no filter, just cornered the sides of the pic, so you can see the actual colour, its magnificent!
  
  

ALL THE SPARKLES!!!!
I am hoping to get the other 3 colours in the set...
Total Eclipse



They're all only £3.99 from Superdrug.


links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)