3.4.14

Drugstore Haul & Mothers Day Treats

As it was coming up to Mother's Day last weekend, I decided to pop into Superdrug to get a few things for my Mom. Im not gonna lie... I overspent! But Im not too bothered, I always say you shouldn't look at price tags when you're buying luxuries! I obviously also got some things for myself aswell. 

I got my Mom a lot of nail products, one of her fave perfumes and a nice little plant.
Now you know where I get my nail varnish obsession from!
(perfume not pictured as I gave it to her before wrapping up as I knew she desperately wanted it)


I got her the MAGICAL Bourjois Nail Varnish Remover Tub which truly is a miracle and this set of cute nail varnish remover cotton buds. So easy to use and handy for the handbag!


My Mom is a pearly pink kinda girl nail varnish wise. She had been eyeing up a Max Factor nail Varnish forever but refuses to purchase it because it's more than £2.00 so I figured I HAD to get her that one.


I also got her a little house plant for the lounge.

My Mom's lucky as we celebrate Mother's Day twice in our house, the British AND the South African one. Lucky her!

For myself I picked up some hair products, make up and nail varnish too.



What did you get your mum for Mothers Day?


links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram // youtube
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)