7.4.14

Street Chic - NOTD

In a recent shopping trip I purchased another confetti type nail varnish from the Maybelline Colour Show collection. 
What I Used:
Collection Top Coat
OPI The Grape Debate  
Maybelline White Splatter Topcoat
I started with Collection 2 in 1 Hardener & Strengthener and then applied a clear top coat.
Then I applied 2 coats of the purple polish. Im not so much a fan of this colour on it's own, it's a bit too dark for my taste.
Then I applied a single coat of the Splatter top coat.
I later went and added another two layers of the topcoat whilst at work.
The splatter coat is mainly white and purple splatter with some blue in there too. 
I love this kinda topcoat, mainly because it's kinda ugly, and I love that!


 Are you a fan of confetti style varnishes?
 
links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram // youtube
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

1 comment:

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)