30.5.14

Simply Be Sales Treasures

Last weekend Simply Be held a massive 50% off sale and I nabbed some awese pieces! I also had a 20% off code to use. BARGAIN! And a flipping half! You all know I love a bargain and all. 

Here's what I got. 

Bodycon Dress
I got these two simple plain bodycon dresses to wear at work. They're easily dressed up with a blazer or down with a kimono/gillet. I wanted to get some staple pieces for summer which wouldn't cost a bomb! These ticked that box.






Next is the 
AX Paris Jewel Print BodyCon.
I got this bodycon because it just screamed Lisa! It's quite hideous really, but it's so me, I love it. 
I can not wait to wear this with some huge jewellery to top off the OTT look

Next on the list was the Jeffrey&Paula Utility Shirt.
I wanted a simple shirt to wear with leggings, sandals and a jacket for going out.
This shirt is bold and loud enough for it to be right up my alley.
I tried a different item next, a Floral Bomber Jacket.
I do not own a bomber style jacket and I wanted to see if I liked this one, so we shall see how that pans out.
I liked the print on this one.

I also picked up this Animal Print Camisole Vest
Its cute. Looks light and floaty. I sized up a few on this one so it was slightly longer and more floaty so I can wear it with just leggings perhaps.
Another Camisole is this Joe Browns PinTuck Camisole I added to my basket.
Its a bit longer and perfect for my seaside visit in July.

Another one I got for my trip to the seaside is this cute Demin Peplum Top.
I love the washed out effect. Im still not sure about peplums, so this one is another tester.


I chucked this one in on a whim, its the Flamingo Print Dress
I like it, its cute for work, and looks light. 

I picked this wardrobe staple too, a Textured Skater Skirt.
I got it in a simple Navy colour, will be great for work. I try to have some form of smart dress for work.
So this should work for me.
I had seen this dress a few times and not been too sure about it. I don't know if I LOVE or just kinda like it. 
So I thought I'd give it a go and see how I feel with it on.
Its the Lovedrobe Beaded Neck Dress.



I noticed this Soft Tailored Blazer, its the Cobalt version of my Bubblegum Pink Blazer I ALWAYS wear.
So naturally I had to get it!

My last pick of clothing was this glorious Hot Pink Blazer.
Just YES! How stunning is it!I LOVE a blazer, specially a gaudy LOOK AT ME blazer!

I decided to go totally crazy (not really)and added this bag to my basket.
It's a Coral Bag, I was a bit apprehensive to start with but after looking at the model and the bag measurements I'm sure it will be fine. 



Finally, I decided to get this cute slip on thanks to Elena, The Frivolous Mrs D
They're perfect for work in the summery months, I don't mind wearing sandals to work but I prefer a closed shoe so I think this will do the trick just right.
Sole Diva Slip On Shoe


Did you pick up any bargains in the Simply Sale?
What did you get?

links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram // youtube
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh stop it!!! I'm both jealous and glad I missed the sale, I can't afford to go crazy and I so would of with those prices! Love your bargains!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)