17.5.14

Floral & Bows - OOTD

A few weekends ago I went to Rachels house for Hairdye Club which basically involves us drinking, bleaching/dyeing my hair and cuddles with her cats. 
I mean, what else would you want in life right?

Freshly Dyed hair c/o my wonderful hairdressers!

But this particular Hairdye club, I got to shop at Chez Rachel, she let me take my pick opf the things she was taking to the recent swap in Leeds, and I came away with some cardi's and dresses. 

I recreated the outfit the next day when it was nice and sunny out and wore it to work too.

What I Wore:
Cardi - Tesco c/o Rachel
Skater Dress - New Look Inspire
Leggings - New Look Inspire
Pumps - Sainsburys

These pumps are a godsent! My feet have been swelling recently and all my shoes have been too tight so I picked up a pair of new soft pumps from sainsburys and theyre so comfy!


I wore this outfit to go see SpiderMan 2 in 3D with Rachel and Mr Rachel after a hearty Sunday dinner.
An obligatory car selfie! 

Look at Harley & Marvin Kitty's, theyre the cutest!


Do you swap clothes with friends?


links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram // youtube
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I love the cardigan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they went to a good home :) the kitties say meow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/5/14

    Hello! I recently discovered your blog and I have to say that I am proud to see that normal people like you, with a non size zero, can be so confident and have that amazing style. I love your hair!! Congrats from Spain :)

    P.S.: We don't have those US candies neither :/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)