18.7.14

A Recent Mini Haul

I needed to pick up a few things the other day for my weekend away with Rachel Blackpool... I may have splurged a bit, but it's my birthday.

Here's what I picked up:
I got a big cosmetics bag because mines small and I wanted one I could carry. 
Look at all that stuff!
This is what I got from Primark: 
3 roller perfumes for my bag on a night out. 
A teasing brush.
A pair of quid sunglasses.
A bottle of perfume. 
And a pink nail varnish.
This what I got from Superdrug:
A bottle of Dove shower gel.
Some eyelashes.
An eyelash applicator.
Razors.
2 cans of hair spray.
Impulse.
Nail varnish remover pot.
Hand sanitiser. 
These few are my fave purchases:
Full lashes from Superdrug's own range. 
The perfume was £8 down to £3, you know I LOVE a bargain! 
The nail varnish was just £2, and let's face it, a person can never have too many pinks.
This whole lot only cost £40 including the cosmetics case!
Have you nabbed any bargains lately? 
links: 
twitter // tumblr // instagram // youtube 
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)