1.8.14

Lusting for ASOS

I have a secret to admit... I have never actually purchased anything from ASOS
I have a few items from them via swaps and charity shop finds BUT I regularly look online and drool over the nice things
For a while I felt like they were too expensive but recently In have found them, to be very reasonable and I have decided to give them a go perhaps next payday.

Here's my current fave's:


I have the Simply Be Denim Doll Dress and I love it, so I figured another denim dress couldnt hurt right?


This one is just too cute! Its tigers, jumping, jumping tigers people!


Ok I am inlove with this number. It's like a raglan baseball shirt, I can definitely see myself in this with a pair of grungey trainers and a backpack. 

Textured Floral Midi Dress - £48.00

This is a bit more sophisticated than my normal style, but I love it! I am going to get this one for my holiday in November. Its perfect for an evening on the tiles in the heart of Cape Town!

Origami Animal Print Smock Dress - £25.00

And finally, the best for last, its fucking origami animal print!
Could this be any more perfect?


I think I may just be an ASOS convert!


links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram // youtube
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the top dress and the raglan sleeve one. x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)