11.9.14

DegustaBox August

I got given a special deal to get a DegustaBox half price, so I decided to give it a go and see what it's like.
I had been waiting quite some time for this to arrive and it finally did, I was so super excited that I had to open it right away.

The Degustabox is a food and drink subscription much like the Graze Box, except bigger, MUCH BIGGER! 

Each box is filled with 9 - 14 "surprise products" which they say many of which are brand new to the market. 
Some are known brands, some not, but I am always up for a try of something new!

What I got in this box:

Portlebay Popcorn
Zeo Softdrinks
Green & Blacks chocolate bar
Hornsby's Cider
Dr Oetker cake toppers
Maggi bake in/cook in bags







So far I'm not convinced. I will however continue on and get my next box and once I've seen it's contents, I'll decide if its gonna be a continual thing. For £13.00 a month I wanna be wowed.

Have you tried these yet?
  
links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram // youtube
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)