23.3.15

#HeresWhaIWouldHaveSpent - ASOS


I decided to take part in the What I Would Have Spent this time round as I often find myself looking at Asos 'normal' sizes and wishing they made it in fat sizes.

Asos is a company I have a love/hate relationship with, I have never had a successful transaction with them, but I LOVE their clothing!

I picked 6 items, though I could have chosen so much more, but I stuck with 6 as this would have been the amount I'd purchase with any other brand. I always make sure I do a big shop if I'm buying online as I don't wanna end up returning the whole order.
Plus it saves on delivery costs.


one // two // three 
four // five // six

These are all items I would wear to work or play. I tried to pick things I could wear with a blazer for work, or on its own on a night out.

The total of my purchase would have been £269.99

My fave are the dinosaur top and the button up swing dress. 

This is how I'd style this Dino dress.



Please please please Asos make these in fat size!

Check out the other babes who took part


What would you have spent?

 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

2 comments:

  1. YES! That dinosaur dress is like #1 on my 'wish it came in plus size' list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That dinosaur dress would be mine, too. Such a shame...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)