25.3.15

Simply Be/Fashion World Haul

I popped onto Simply Be and Fashion World the other day for a nosey about as I hadn't bought anything new from them in a while and I wanted to find a nice little swing dress for when I take Rachel out dancing at payday.

[please excuse the mess in the background, its not normally that bad, I am doing a big clear out]


I had been seeing this dress and another in the same cut, diff pattern and really wanted them for work. I really did not like the cut of this at all, It didn't sit well below my tummy, and the tummy section was tight, more than what I'd expect. So sadly this and the darker one are going back.



I've been loving this style of top/dress/tunic, ones which are fitted round the boobs but not nipped in like an empire line (like I used to always wear) and then flare out.
This one from Grazia is just gorgeous, its perfect. 
AND it has goddamn pockets!



I really like this one, I love the sneaky cut out over the boobs, this sits right ontop of my tattoo. 
The dress fits lovely, the material is nice too, its almost velvety, but not velvet. 
It feels like the neon floral one I got last year. I wore it at Plus North and spent half my time there telling people to feel me!


This little top I got to wear with my jeans, after being introduced to the Rosie jeans from Simply Be, I am having to rethink my wardrobe and purchase more tops. I barely own any at all. 
ANY excuse to shop eh?!



I tried this one on in the Simply Store in Meadowhall, I'd seen it online but not been sure as its AX Paris and their sizing is notoriously shoddy, but due to the cut of the dress, it fit fine, and I didn't have to size up. Infact I could probably have sized down, but I'm happy with the overall result.


 I first saw this number on Tess Holliday here and wasnt sure bout it till I tried the above one on in store and it fitter perfectly.
I knew I couldn't buy one and not the other and I'm so glad I did buy it because it's super cute!

Tiger Print Plunge Bra
Tiger Print High Waist Knickers
Tts animal print, need I say more?
I did some damage on my Simply Be account and bought roughly 25 knickers and 10 thongs, but the ones I felt were most lovely were these pieces. The bra fits well and is true to the sizing which is a 42E. The pants I got in a 26 sop they'd be truly high waisted which they are. 
Are you lusting over any items at the moment? Are you gonna treat yourself, or your friends at payday?
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love the tribal print dress it's so pretty, and would be appropriate for the office too xx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)