20.5.15

Birthday Wishlist - Simply Be

I have been perusing through Simply Be and other Plus Size retailers for the perfect birthday dress and other items for my birthday weekender in Blackpool in July.

The count down is well and truly on!


Last year I was rushed to find things I wanted to wear so this year I am starting early.
I think I may have to look at other shops and wishlist some of their items before I make up my mind at payday!

So here is my current wishlist.
one // two // three // four // five
one // two // three // four // five
one // two // three // four // five
I especially love the yellow dress and the watermelon bag!
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

1 comment:

  1. Bring it onnnnnnn!
    Also, am loving everyone of those outfits. You styled them so well!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)