10.5.15

Daisy Chain - OOTD

Back again with another work OOTD. 
I wore this when the sun was out in full blast, but sadly it turned cold and rainy as soon as I got to work. 


I adore this dress from New Look. It's a really simple but so comfy and I think it's super cute for summer. 


Dress - New Look
Leggings - New Look
Denim Shirt - New Look
Sandals - Simply Be 


I wanted to have my arms out so I paired the dress with a denim button down shirt which I wore open. Later on in the day I buttoned it up and tied a knot under my bust. 


My fave pair of glasses were worn, but sadly broke that day so I shall be repurchasing them from eBay. 

And my face was simple as always recently. I'm enjoying wearing less make up now a days. 


And that's all she wrote. 

 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

1 comment:

  1. you look great, definitely rocking the natural/no make up look x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)