29.5.15

Graze Box Arrived - Beef Jerky Addition

I got an email from Graze recently offering to send me a Beef Jerky box, which naturally I snatched up straight away. 


I already love my Graze subscription so when they said I could have a box dedicated to beef jerky, I almost squee'd! I love beef jerky, its very similar to what we eat in South Africa called biltong. 


The box, as always, comes nicely packaged with information on the snackpots and some friends & family codes.
These ones are in Rabbit and Carrot form. They're super cute.


The box came with 2 different pots. 
Applewood Smoked Jerky and Tandoori Spiced Jerky.
Both come with a chutney.

I enjoyed the Smoked jerky the most.


Have you tried the beef jerky from Graze?


Head on over to Graze and use the code LISAP69LB and you'll get your 1st, 5th and 10th box free, can't say I don't give you anything now can you!



 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)