11.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #11 - What's in my Bag



So my bag is a standard Primark special. 
I've had it about 3 months now and it's served me well so far.


Because I use my bag for work, I need to have a big enough bag to carry my lunch box, make up bag, work items and a few other bits.

Here's what's currently in mine.


sunglasses // earphones // body spray // travel pass // tissues // work tags
coin purse // iPad mini // bottle of cordial // keys
make up bag

And in my make up bag is:

maybelline lash sensation // maybelline brow gel // l'oreal bb nude magique // hand cream // beautyuk brow kit
rimmel translucent powder // 2true lipstick // make up revolution blush // brush assortment



What's in your bag?


Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)