12.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #12 - OOTD



Another OOTD for ya.


"on Wednesdays we wear pink"
I make it my mission to wear pink every Wednesday, because I can =D
This time I rocked the pink blazer and pink lips.


What I Wore:
 Smock Dress - J D Williams
Leggings - Simply Be
Blazer - Simply Be
Pumps - Fashion World


The brooch on my blazer I got from Rachel last year some time.


This dress is more neon in person, the yellow really pops out. 


I straightened my hair and left it down for this day, everyone really goes mad for it when its down and straight, like theyve never seen hair before. 
Really makes me giggle, but I'd rather rock a top knot!


The pumps I got recently as my ol Primark faithfuls were falling apart.
I like this cut out type as it lets your feet breath a bit.


On my lips I used MUA LUXE Velvet Lip Lacquer in the colour Criminal.
It matches my blazer almost perfectly.




Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)