13.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #13 - 13 things that make you happy


Today's post is about things that make me happy, so here are my 13 things...

watching cute cat videos on my lunch break with daisy
//
laughing with my mum and dad, everyday
//
going dancing
//
recalling funny memories from the past
//
giving really amazing gifts 
//
buying my mum flowers because they look nice
//
treating my dad to his fave biscuit tin, just because
//
trying on a dress that i've been eyeing up and it fitting perfectly
//
finding really GREAT food joints
//
complimenting other women and seeing how happy it makes them
//
spending the whole day with rachel and not needing to say a word
//
living in the country side but being 20 minutes away from the city
//
spending hours on tumblr looking at body posi posts


What things make you feel happy?



Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)