14.6.15

Blog Every Day in June #14 - Fave Pic & Why


Today I wanted to post my favourite pic of myself and speak about it.
And it will come as no surprise that I have chosen a pic of myself in a bikini.

This is the image that I adore of me.


The reason I chose this pic is because I look so happy in it, and I was. 
I love that I am in a swimming pool, showing my body, in all it's glory. 
I love that I had someone else take this pic too, it shows how content i am with myself.

I just love how I exude confidence and happiness.

What pic do you love of yourself and why?



Remember to Use the hashtag #blogeverydayjune on social media to share with everyone.

Check out the others taking part: 
Daisy // Charley // Sarah // Tukru // Lauren // Kathryn // Kelly // Nikki

 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)