30.8.15

Taffy Mail - August


I had stopped my Taffy Mail subscription for a short time but got a great surprise in the post recently.

It was a huge Taffy Mail box which Id won for posting a picture of my previous Taffy Mail box on Instagram. (seen below)

I was not told I had won it so when the post man knocked and handed me this huge box addressed to me, I was curious. I hadn't ordered anything that would come in a box like that. 
I was super excited when I got into the box and saw some of my favourite Taffy Mail items!


This box was bigger than the normal ones, It was about triple the size.


I got some old fave's and some new bits too.


Hello Cheeto's, you're a new best friend!



My FAVE of the entire box is this friggin box of Cap'n Crunch!
THE BEST EVER CEREAL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD


Do you want a Taffy Mail surprise?


If you use the code BESTIE15 you can get 15% off your first box. 


 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)