8.10.15

BLOGTOBER - Day 8

Some time ago I spent a day in Leeds with my friend Jo.  
We were just catching up since we hadn't seen each other in a month, so I popped over on the train for a nice casual day out.


Train selfie as per usual. I wore my hair up in a head scarf from a clothing swap a few years back.


We went to Patisserie Valerie for an afternoon tea. I am so down for hot chocolates and scones with clotted cream. 

We also ordered a selection of Macarons as Jo had never had them before.


One place I really enjoyed was the Yorkshire Soap Co.
 It was a very delightful experiance. It smelt so good, I wanted to spend days there.


Look at all these soaps.
There were some really nice scents and some weird ones.
Library book was a particularly bizarre smell to want to wash your self with.


They had a Bomb Cosmetics section too. 



My fave of them all was this fish in a bag soap. Its so cute.



I mean who doesn't love birthday cake soap?


Look how pretty the packaging is.


They even have tricking owls, I mean, helllloooooo!


I just love this place.
I can't wait for my next visit there!



What scent would you like in a soap?

 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)