9.10.15

BLOGTOBER - Day 9


I recently went to my friend Jo's hen do in Leeds.
I wasn't sure what I wanted to wear but I knew it needed to be bold!

After weeks of trawling the inter webs I stumbled upon this bright prink number from Yours Clothing.

So I snatched it up with a sweet discount.

I also got a cute hair bow for the night.


I got my arms and legs out for the night, and I loved it!
ALL THE PINK!


We popped a bottle of fizzy stuff to toast the night.


And here is the girl herself!


Obviously we needed a group selfie before we left.

Ready to paint the town.


The first stop was Chilly White's to meet some of the other party goers.


Then we went to Little Tokyo for some food.


Rachel and I shared as we didn't want to eat too much food.
It was all delicious!


We then went to a bar called Brooklyn Bar.



It got a bit messy from there. 
Inflatable penis's and penis silly spray all over the place!




I even had a classy cocktail in a small glass, aren't I posh!


There were penis straws, confetti and party poppers galore.



Then it was off to New Penny to dance the night away.
From what I can remember, Rachel and I pulled into the hotel at about 4am?!


Here's Rachel showing her best moves.




 I had a great time and can't wait for the wedding day now! 22 days and counting!
 photo 12_zpsiexl6lgv.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)