28.3.16

Outfits in recent times - OOTD's

I haven't done an OOTD post in forever, but I definitely have been sharing my outfits on Instagram, so I thought I'd pick a few recent ones I liked and share them here. 

Starting from Oldest to Newest.


This top is from Yours clothing and I simply adore it. It's outside of my normal style but when I tried it on in the store (above) I really took to it!


This is what I wore to work on a Friday, after which I was meeting Rachel for her bday supper treat.
Im wearing my biker jacket from Simply Be, batwing dip hem top from yours and loafer pumps from Asda.

I wore my art teacher shirt the day after I dyed my hair purple and pink. I felt it was fitting that I bring the art teacher style back in for this change of hair colour. 
This shirt is from Yours.


Bit of a mish mash of clothing on this one. I paired a black came with a sheer blouse and red velvet skirt. All from Simply Be. And then a sleeveless duster jacket from Yours.
I ended up taking the sheer blouse off and just wearing the jacket as it was all a bit too much for me.


I stepped right out of my comfort zone with this combo. 
All from Simply Be. 
I wore a peach coloured peplum top with a peach coloured pencil skirt with an exposed zip.


This was the last day of my indigo denim jeans, I had to chuck them finally as they've split on the thighs :/
Top and jeans from Simply Be. Jacket from New Look.


I was feeling the poof and high pony this day!
Denim dress from Simply Be.


Rocking this front zip detailed Kelly Brook dress and bubblegum pink blazer, both Simply Be a while ago.
Purple lippy from Make Up Revolution.


This dress always gets me compliments, its a simple 3/4 sleeve dress from Simply Be. Its soft and floaty.


This is one of my fave dresses from Simply Be, so much so that I bought the dark version too!
This also gets so many compliments! <3


It was most definitely a Wednesday when I wore this outfit.
"on wednesdays we wear pink"
This shirt is from Maristoa, I wore it with a basic black skater skirt from New Look.


This shirt though! I am loving shirt dresses recently, so glad I got my hands on this Yours one. I think it goes well with my biker jacket for a harder edge.


Who doesn't love wearing palm trees on their top right?! Both the top and cardigan are freebies.
Skirt from Simply Be.



Finally, this blue number was worn on World Water Day. I always love wearing this dress, it makes me feel regal!


What have you been wearing lately?

 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)