30.5.16

Dancing Queens & a King

A few weekends ago I met up with Rachel and Brett for a few drinks and all the meat!

I started my day with a spot of tea and cake in Meadowhall. 


Then it was onto getting ready, listening to some music on my tv.


I did my face at the train station, not bad eh!


This is what I wore:

Shirt - Yours Clothing
Leggings - Very
Pumps - Asda


I met these two on Ecclesall road in Sheffield. We made our way to a place called Craft and Dough.



I started with a cosmopolitain and finished with a Jamesons whiskey sour.


Then we went to Reds True BBQ and I had a fresh homemade lemonade.
It was crisp and delicious!



I won't lie, I hadn't been all too impressed with Reds as of recent so when I heard they were opening one in Sheffield I wasn't ecstatic to go. But my mind was swiftly changed.

I don't normally order burgers out because I am so exceptionally picky but I opted for a chicken burger/sandwich.
Its called The Dirty Buffalo Chicken.


(source)

It was probably one of the most amazing chicken burgers yet! The bun was really good too! Even the slaw was really nice and I ate the whole burger with everything on it!

After that we went to Wick at Both Ends where I had a Hendricks G&T.


We then ventured to Rev De Cuba where I had a Portobello Gin G&T with peppercorn and grapefruit.

We ended the night on West Street Live where we danced to drank some more. 
It was, as always a joy to see them both! 

Till next time :)

 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)