10.5.16

From the Changing Room - Yours Clothing

I thought I'd bring back the "from the changing room" posts I used to do.

I popped into Yours clothing the other day just to have a look at their sale items.


I tried this Black Swing dress but it turned out to be too long for me.


This striped top is one I actually bought. I enjoy it as it has slits up the side. Its comfortable and awesome for summer.



I tried this zip detail dress but I didn't like how it sat on me. It's a nice dress but just not for me.



I quite liked this khaki dress but obviously it didn't fit that well over my belly at the top. I probably could have sized up but I didn't love it enough to hassle with that.


Probably my fave item was this denim button up shirt which i ended up getting along with the striped shirt. I think next month I may purchase the darker blue version too.


Finally I tried this peach shirt, I didn't think it would be this long. I thought it might be nice for summer with leggings or jeans but definitely too long for me. Danm being short!


This what what I wore from my own closet. 
Dress - H&M
Cardigan - New Look

 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)