12.5.16

Quick Payday Haul

It seems forever ago that I posted anything but I have an excuse… I have been binge watching Greys Anatomy! You can totally understand right!?


I decided to pop into Superdrug the other morning before a trip to Harry Potter Studio. I was in need of some new mascara.

I picked up a Maybelline one, different to my normal Lash Sensation, it’s the Big Eyes Volume Express. It has a dual brush system going on. A thin brush for lower lashes and a thicker bigger brush for the upper lashes.


When I went in to pick up my normal Maybelline mascara I saw this one was on offer as part of the 3 for 2 deal they had going on.  



I tried it that day and I do really like the concept they have. I always find that when I try do my lower lashes with normal brushes I always end up messing a bit on my lower lash line so the smaller brush really does do the trick. The larger brush coats my lashes really well and isn’t clumpy.


I picked up another 2 Maybelline products, this is another favourite of mine, it’s  from the Baby Lips range. I’d run out of my last baby lips product and needed a new one.



I picked one called Pink Punch which is a Barbie Doll pink tinted lip balm and one called Hydrate which is colourless but very very nourishing.



I always like to have one or two of these in my bags as I like to keep my lips in good condition, especially throughout the winter.

Next I picked up a Brow Kit from Revolution Make Up. I’ve used this one before and it works well for me. The kit comes with 3 shades of brown/beige and a gel. It also has the tiniest tweezers and a brow brush. It has a handy little mirror as well.



I tend to use the medium brown colour for my brows. The other colours are also useful as eyeshadows.



The actual packaging is lovely but as you can see on mine, it can get scuffed very fast. This happened in a matter of a day from just being in my make up bag.



The final thing I picked up was an Impulse body spray. I got it in the scent Tease. I prefer to have a body spray with me at work as I like to reapply and keep smelling fruity fresh throughout the day.



I certainly do not want to reapply with my fave perfume as it would run out way to quickly that way. The scent of this Impulse is one of my faves. Its fresh, crisp and floral. This is a nice small bottle too so it fits nicely in your bag.

If you are looking for some deals, get yourself over to Superdrug and make use of their 3 for 2 deals.


 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

Quick Payday Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)