24.6.16

From the Chaning Room - Yours Clothing

I went to Retford with my parents last weekend and I decided to pop into Yours to have a look at their sale items. 

We went for breakfast at a garden centre locally.



And obviously do some casual snap chatting.


Scones and pancakes for breakfast.


I had a lot more items to try on but I had to cut it short as we needed to leave.

But here's 3 things I tried on.


I thought I'd try one of those shirt/jumper combo's. They're easy for work and not too heavy. 
I quite like this one.



I picked up this cold shoulder shirt to try on because I was curious how they would look on me... not so convinced.



The last one I tried was a varsity mesh top.


This was my own outfit for the day.

Have you picked anything up lately?

 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)