5.7.16

How Does Your Weekend Go?!

Friday started with work at 8.30am.
I got a Kinder egg for Amy and myself, gotta start the day right don't you!


This was my face for the day.
I had mascara and blusher on and just some baby lips lip balm.
My necklace is from Milady's in South Africa. My shirt is from Yours.


We met Daisy after work at 1pm and made our way to Amy's place to meet her cat.
Then we walked to the Riverside. I had a Southern Fried chicken burger and some cider. 


Casual pub selfie! As you do! 



We then made our way to the Fat Cat and sat out in the sun with Blackberry win spritzers.


Then we popped over to the Ship Inn which did a bottle of Prosecco for a tenner.
So we naturally partook!
Aaaaaan 4 bottles down and this is happening!




I must admit, we were all VERY merry at this point so it was time to get to the station to go home!

I picked up a meal deal from M&S and this juice was my saviour on the train!


I had one of my donuts when I was home and opened some post that had arrived.


I had a parcel from Asos which was a top I'd purchased for Pride.


Saturday was a nice relaxed day, we went for breakfast and grocery shopping.
Then I dyed my hair blonde in preparation for the pink.


Later that evening we had a lovely dessert of strawberries, cream and pavlova.



Sunday was a relaxed morning with a bit of cleaning, breakfast at home and Skyping my brother and his wife and kids in South Africa.

Then we went for lunch in Sheffield.


We went to Piccolinos, a name you hear often on this blog. We love this food joint, it's got a great vibe and who doesn't love sitting out in the sunshine for Sunday lunch?!


I had a glass of sparkling rosè, I felt like I needed some fizz for a Sunday! 


For starters I had a Caesar salad and mum had ribs. 


Dad had the calamari, I normally have this but I felt like a change again. 


For mains my mum had Dover Sole and I went for a Quattro Salumi pizza. 
I haven't had a pizza out in forever and I'm glad I took the plunge cos this was a beaut! 


Dad went for his fave, Carbonara pasta. 
Piccolinos do the best pasta in my opinion!


We then had coffees and desserts. 



The cheese board was lovely, my dad had this and I munched away at some of the cheese and was pleasantly surprised.


Just look at this view.



So that was how I spent my weekend.
What did you do on your weekend?

 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)