20.7.16

Birthday Burgers

Yesterday I turned 29. I know right!?!! 

I actually spent the day at home, in shorts and a tank top watching Greys Anatomy and munching on  freezer pops.
It was perfect. 

In the evening my parents took me to Reds True BBQ for a meal.



I ordered a homemade lemonade.
I'd had it before and it was delicious so on this HOT day I knew I needed it. 
And it was a treat for sure.


My dad ordered a coke float... not my fave but it looked delicious.



Delicious malt milkshake. Yuuuuuuummmmmm!


My dad got a Pit burger which is gigantic!


I had a Dirty Buffalo Chicken S'wich.
Its a southern fried chicken fillet, topped with bacon, pulled bbq chicken and cheese, all topped with coleslaw. In a pretzel bun. I got sweet potato fries as a side. It was all delicious.


After that scrumptious meal we went to Baskin Robbins for an ice cream, I had a creme brûlée double scoop. It was beyond amazing. Although because it was really hot it melted really fast and was more like a milkshake than ice cream.
The lady in the store must have been loving it cos it was really nippy inside. Lucky her!


It was a great meal and I'm thankful that I had a delicious ice cream to end the night off.


 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)