7.8.16

Days Out - London

After exploring a lot of the North this week, we decided to treat Gavin to a day out in the South.
London is the capitol of the country so naturally we had to go there for a day. 
When you come from a different country, London is the one place you hear about all the time. 

We drove down to Edgware and got the train from there into London.


First time on a train and tube.



After a stroll in the park, the first place we visited was Buckingham Palace. 





Gavin got right up close and personal with the gates of the palace whilst mum and I decided to take a break and have a sit down at the fountain.


I had decided that it was a flower crown kind of day because why not!
I wore my all time fave sunglasses which are a steal from eBay.


After that we made our way to Harrods. 


Obviously we had to come and see one of the worlds most famous stores!



Free samples were all about the food floor and they were delicious!


From Harrods we took the tube to Covent Garden where we went for lunch at Steak & Co which was our fave food joint from when we were in London in December last year.






Look at dis food! YAS!



It was pretty darn hot out, I felt like my face was melting. 
I think swell, I was getting a chest infection here so I was really weary of doing a lot of walking and such. 
Hence the face!


We went to Borough Market to favour the treats on offer. 
Just look at all the cheese!


I tried a FRESH AF watermelon juice!


We started to make our way home from there, hopping on tube to tube to get back to our car.



It was a successful first outing to London I reckon, not one I want to repeat again any time soon ta!


How do you combat the heat? 


 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)