1.11.11

FOTD - 31 October 2011

Thougth I'd do a (halloween) FACE of the day instead of OOTD for a change because I didnt have much interesting stuff on.

What I Wore:
Denim Jeans.
White tank top.
Grey Button up cardigan.
Grey and black reversible scarf.
Socks made by my Mom.
Head band.


Head band from Claire's - £4.50
What Make up I Wore:
Body Shop Body butter in Moringa Berry
Marks&Spencers Tinted Moisturiser in #003 Light
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in #006 Warm Beige
Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades bronzer pallet
Sleek Make Up Blusher in Flamingo
Collection 2000 Eyebrow pencil in #3 Blonde
Avon Double sided ColourTrend kajalstick in Light Blue & Black
Saffron cream eyeshadow pallet in Copper and Golden Sand
Revlon Grow Luscious Fabulash mascara in #001 Blackest Black
Maybeline Lipstick in #001 Metal Pink
Barry M Super Shiny Lip Gloss in #2




Scarf and Cardigan both Primark. Tank top from South Africa.

So ... What did we do for Halloween...
Richard and I closed the curtains and didnt intend on answering the door.
If we DID have sweets there's no ways they were going to kids!

So that's all for now...

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)