1.11.11

FOTD - 31 October 2011

Thougth I'd do a (halloween) FACE of the day instead of OOTD for a change because I didnt have much interesting stuff on.

What I Wore:
Denim Jeans.
White tank top.
Grey Button up cardigan.
Grey and black reversible scarf.
Socks made by my Mom.
Head band.


Head band from Claire's - £4.50
What Make up I Wore:
Body Shop Body butter in Moringa Berry
Marks&Spencers Tinted Moisturiser in #003 Light
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in #006 Warm Beige
Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades bronzer pallet
Sleek Make Up Blusher in Flamingo
Collection 2000 Eyebrow pencil in #3 Blonde
Avon Double sided ColourTrend kajalstick in Light Blue & Black
Saffron cream eyeshadow pallet in Copper and Golden Sand
Revlon Grow Luscious Fabulash mascara in #001 Blackest Black
Maybeline Lipstick in #001 Metal Pink
Barry M Super Shiny Lip Gloss in #2




Scarf and Cardigan both Primark. Tank top from South Africa.

So ... What did we do for Halloween...
Richard and I closed the curtains and didnt intend on answering the door.
If we DID have sweets there's no ways they were going to kids!

So that's all for now...

Ciao

1 comment:

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)