20.11.11

OOTN - 18 November 2011

We went out last night (Friday) with a few of Richards friends.
We went to Delius in town .... my much loved favourite bar!


What I Wore:
Floral Dress.
Navy Blue Leggings.
Aqua Chiffon Top.
Black long under-top.
Tan Boots.
Grey rose clasp belt.
Rings: Rose double ring & single "white quartz" ring.




Love these boots so much!
FOTN
What I Wore:
Tesco Matt young skin moisturiser
Collection 2000 Natural Matt Foundation in #2 Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in #006 Warm Beige
Sunkissed Bronzing brush and Collection 2000 Bronzer Pallette(used as bronzer and eye shadow)
Collection 2000 Eyebrow pencil in Blonde
Superdrug Eye pencil in Saphire Blue
Superdrug Eyeliner wind up in Deepest Black
Sleek Make Up blush in Flamingo
2true concealer stick.
Collection 2000 Volume Sensation in #8 Cherry Pop.
Collection 2000 Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara. 



How I did my hair for the night... 

Decided to wear a scarf.
This one has no distinct design, just a mish mash of ideas, which I love!


As always, Richard and I joking about spouse abuse =D
I think that's it for the OOTN!





Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are fierce and this make up is awesome!!

    ps: there are few things I love more than an animated gif!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)