11.1.12

OOTN - 08 January 2012


At Work as usual.
Time for an Outfit of this nightshift.



Wearing my scarf that my mom knitted me!
It's pretty fricking awesome!
And super toasty too!!


What I Wore:
Navy knitted dress.
Brown Cardigan.
Brown Leggings.
Tan Brogue Pumps.
Cream Scarf.

  Lovely WARM Scarf!!



I'm pretty sure this is my FAVOURITE dress I own!




And on my face...



Wanted a light soft look for most of my face so I went for ...
Light Peach Blush
and
Cherry Carmex Lip Balm.

Then did a light purple and brown on the eyes.


That's all for now lovelies!!
Ciao for now bellas!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My best friend made me a very similar scarf for Christmas. I love it. I wear it all the time, even if I am just sitting on the couch at my house.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)