7.5.12

FOTD & NOTD - 07 May 2012

NOTD firstly.
Coral & Pink "2 tone".


OPI Pink Flamenco & Collection 2000 name unknown

 


The Collection 2000 came out more of a coral orange than a pink which is an even better result!
I was going for a two tone pink kinda thing. But this looks even better!!


Cute pop of colour with the darker pink.
I do LOVE this OPI colour, it is heavily pigmented, this was with just one coat of OPI and 2 of Collection 2000.

 
Onto the FOTD.


What I Used:
Collection 2000 Foundation in Sand
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
Collection 2000 Blush in Bashful
Collection 2000 Eye Definer in Dark Brown (eyeliner)
Collection 2000 Cream Eyeshadow in Copper Pot
Collection 2000 Trio in Rain Forest (the lightest colour used as highlight)
Collection 2000 Fat Lash Mascara in Darkest Brown
Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Sweet Tart
Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm (which I won, check out the details here)



Please do forgive the red eyes, these pictures were just taken at about 5am!
I have been favouring this look recently.
I usually go for very bright eyes, but for some reason lately I have just been using 3 eye products, The Collection 2000 Cream Eyeshadows and a Collection 2000 Eyeshadow Trio <-- top right item.
I have been going for coppers and golds, or golds and browns.
It works well for a simple look which I can literally do in 5 minutes.

Anyways ... that's my face and nails for tonight!


Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the nail colours and your make up is SO pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)