7.5.12

OOTD - 07 May 2012

A somewhat photo heavy OOTD for ya'll.
I have been lacking with them lately, my bad!

 
Rings: Matalan & Primark.



You know, my hair colour is still doing quite alright considering the last time I dyed it was like 2 months ago!!
I have some greys hanging out there, just partying it up on my parting in the front, but I'm just gonna rock that look for now!

 
 Still loving these boots, theyre so hardy and sturdy!
Certainly worth the minimal £14.99 I paid for them!


 


Belt from Primark


FOTD is in my previous post.

 

What I Wore:
Black Tank Top - Primark
Gray/Blue Tank Top - Primark
Black Cardigans - Tesco & Primark
Black Leggings - Primark
Belt - Primark
Striped Skirt - Matalan (dress worn as skirt)
Boots - Asda
Scarf - South Africa


Please forgive my horrible looking mug, it was 5am, and I was SUPER tired :/



 

Collection 2000 & OPI nails.



Oops, sorry for bra shot there!

Ciao for now bellas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)