7.2.13

Coral & Dark Floral

Rachel kindly gifted me this dress recently. 
And I LOVE it! It's definitely a "LISA" dress.



I've not worn it that much because it HAS been colder recently, and I kinda feel like this is more of a summery dress. But it was a decent day, and to be honest, I wanted to feel cute and summery, so I decided it needed an appearance!
Also, I have been saving this for my holiday in 3 weeks time.



What I Wore:
Dress - ASOS
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Primark
Pumps - Primark




Necklace is an old Primark pendant re used.
Hair bow is from an old alice band which broke, re used on a crocodile clip.
(thanks to laura for inspiring me to re use and make my own hair bows)



I love this dress even more because it has pockets in, and Rachel knows I love a pocketed dress!
Plus it was free, this is what I love about our little group of ladies, and the plus community, theyre so happy to swap and gift things they dont wear!

Thank you Rachel =D

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i looks lovely on you I'm glad you liked it a little bit of the swap even though you weren't there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a swap! Thank you so much lady!

      Delete
  2. you look lovely! :) love the dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the cardi and the flowers. One of my fave looks on you! Love the accessories too. xx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)