29.7.13

Road Trip to Scotland

Couple of weekends ago my parents and I road tripped to Scotland for the day to see some family.


A morning Starbucks was required since this pic was taken at 5am!



 
 We stopped at a services called Yorkshire Maid in Leeming Bar somewhere in North Yorkshire.


We stopped another time before getting to Kirkcaldy, but that was a quick wee stop and off we went again.

We finally arrived in Kirkcaldy after 6 hours drive. 




Of cors we had to stop for ice creams!

 We stopped off in NewCastle for a meal at our favourite South African restaurant Spur. There are only a few of these in the country so when we do get a chance to eat there we do.
 

Then it was back on the road again back to hot and sticky Sheffield.


As always you gotta get a pic of the Angel of the North when leaving NewCastle!


Whenever I see this I know that we are back in England and its close to home!
Its silly how such a menial thing makes you feel at home and happy.

my links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress and your nail art! I love Newcastle. My Mum's side of the family live nearby it xx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)