31.1.14

A cowgirl in floral - OOTD

I always find the best way to beat the winter blues is to wear all the floral and bright colours!

I was kindly asked to take part in a Fashion World  SS14 Style inspiration challenge.
I picked out a Joe Browns Picnic Tunic and the cutest pair of Cowboy Boots there ever was!

I really like the tunic, it's quite a thin material, it feels really nice on my body and has the perfect length on me. There's plenty boob room which is obviously important for me.


 What I wore:
Tunic - FashionWorld *
Boots - FashionWorld *
Leggings - TU Sainsburys
Cardigan - H&M via Swap

The boots are probably my favourite pair of boots I own.
I like the cowboy boot feel to them, with the cut outs making them quite feminine.   
The heel is low enough for me to feel very comfortable running for the bus in (that happened).
And the leg room is very generous.


I paired the two with a dark teal/turquoise cardi and a darker pin/red lippy.

I wore both these items separately to work and I was inundated with compliments. 


* Items gifted as part of the challenge.

links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That's adorable and I REALLY love that blue color on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good lady cakes! Love those boots. x x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)