21.2.14

From the Changing room - Asda George

A few weekends ago after Rachel and I went dancing for her bday, I went shopping the next day
(hungover as heck)
I tried on 3 items which I cant wait to pick up at payday!

Hexagon Cut-Out Dress - £18.00

Barbara Hulanicki Blouse - £16.00



And my OOTD...

What I Wore:
Denim Skater dress - Simply Be
Cardigan - Primark
Leggings - Simply Be
Loafers - Primark

And this is my hungover face...




links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram
 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I really love the pink shirt and the Hexagon dress. That pink one is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink blouse its gorgeous are really eye catching :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hexagon dress is GORGE! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa you always look fabulous in anything you wear as you know how to rock those curves! Good lady x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous22/2/14

    All cute and more classy than those skimpy crop tops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/6/14

    Holy Fuck !! How did you manage to get that saggy arm look ? and the BUN. Wow. Just wow. Atilla the Bun. You rock, and probably wobble and jig about when you walk.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)