10.12.14

Perfect Party Phrocks

The party season is upon us and what better way to get into the party mood than with a new party frock? I've bought mine, have you?
Below is a collection of my fave dresses from the rather affordable to some rather pricier pieces.
What's your Christmas "do" style?
one // two // three 

one // two // three 


one // two// three 
four // five // six 
I certainly don't need an excuse to buy a new dress, but Christmas party is as good a reason than any other so why not indulge right?!
links:
twitter // tumblr // instagram

 photo IMG_6256_zpsee3fe7f3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO in love with Dress 2 in the first lot!! I've been trying hard to resist buying something new for Christmas when I have plenty of things to wear already, but that dress is wearing away that resolve!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)