24.10.15

BLOGTOBER - Day 24

Have you seen the new collection from Jameela Jamil on Simply Be?


When all that bad stuff came about from Jamelia on Loose Women, Jameela Jamil got a lot of jip on twitter with people confusing the two but she always stepped up and said that she did not share the same opinions. 

Since then she has stood up for body positivity many a time so it's great to see her collaborating with Simply Be.


Here's what she says about her collection.


I have a few faves, just need my bank account to realise it too!


I especially like the scuba dress and the sequin cape, sadly they're super expensive. 
But if I win the lottery, they're all mine.


What do you think of the collection?



links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)