27.10.15

BLOGTOBER - Day 27

Payday has come and I decided to pop into Superdrug to pick up some treats for myself.

There was a 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics so I picked up 3 new Rimmel lipsticks, one I've already given to Daisy as it was a nice nudey pink which she likes.

The other 2 I picked up were a pink and a purple. 


The colours I got for myself were 110 Pink A Punch and 800 Under My Spell. 


The packaging is gorgeous, its sleek and classy.
The colour is on the outside of the packaging too so you know what colour it is straight away. 

The Rimmel crown is on the top of the lid too.


Even thought the pink is a bright pink it also comes off a bit coral.
The purple is a lovely deep purple, almost gothic. Its lush!


Here's the colours as a swatch.


I'm loving the quality of the lippy. 


Have you picked up any f the new Rimmel line?


links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)