3.8.16

Days Out - Bakewell


Yesterday was Gavins first official day in England and we had to get all the admin stuff done. So we headed to Sheffield to open a bank account, go to the Job Centre to register for National Insurance etc. 


We went for Breakfast at Bills which I posted about here.

I opted for a pot of Rooibos tea as I've been feeling groggy and sick recently and a cup of Rooibos always makes me feel good.


For breakfast I decided to have eggs Benedict. The main reason is cos Bills makes a mean Benedict! I specially like the seeds they pop ontop. That really makes such a difference! 


We decided after all that was done and dusted that we would shoot through to Bakewell for a visit. 



We walked over the Love Lock bridge over the river Wye.

We had a walk around and eventually went to an Austrian place for some food and tea.


It was really quaint and the outside area where we sat was gorgeously covered in roses and vines. 



After that we went to a Sweet Emporium where I bought some treats for myself.


Then we meandered about for some time until wed made our way back to the car and made our way home. 


Let me take a second to introduce Gavin to the blog! 
He arrived on Monday morning at 8am and he is here to stay. 
Get used to seeing him on the blog!


Here's what I got from the sweet shop.


What have you been unto recently?

 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)